During the month of May, we will gradually be re-opening the practice. We realize things are still far from being back to normal, however, we feel that the procedures/protocols we have in place will allow us to see patients safely.
Starting May 20,2020, we are planning to re-open with extended appointment times. We are accepting appointments via phone at 860-426-1363 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond as quickly as possible!
We are following guidance from the CDC to establish the most effective guidelines to keep our patients and staff safe, so please read below…
**Note: We will be strictly following these guidelines for patient care, no exceptions!
Aria Medical Aesthetics COVID-19 Protocol:
- We will be pre-screening patients with a questionnaire prior to their appointment. Any patients with recent travel exposure or symptom history will not be eligible for appointments.
- Upon check-in, the receptionist will take your temperature and hand you a questionnaire about symptoms and travel. Temperature will be checked via forehead scan.
- If you would like to store a form of payment on file, you can do this at your visit for a completely contact-less check-in/check-out process.
- You will be escorted immediately into the treatment room.
- Masks and/or face coverings are mandatory for all patients and staff.
We are continuing our rigorous disinfecting procedures after each patient with EPA approved disinfecting sprays & wipes and therefore are spacing patient appoints further apart to accommodate cleanliness.